I’ve been a digital artist for over 15 years, eight (8) of those years is in the video game industry.
Proficient in creating UI / UX, logo design, web design, print, front end web coding, hard surface assets (3D), environmental modeling (3D) and motion graphics. I have successful experience in leading teams of artists, designers, programmers, and sound engineers. Over three (3) years outsource management experience, India for one (1+) year, States for two (2+) years.
I pride myself on strong communication skills which are imperative in order to make sure every end is counted; placing myself in other peoples shoes is one of my stronger qualities. Creating Excel sheets for assets or milestones tracking is something I never shy away from. Creating real world easy to understand pipelines and naming standards is another important quality I bring to the table.
Having such a passion for art, emerging technologies and methodologies I created (everything but the programming) my first iOS game called “Rollgo”. I spent almost two (2) years creating the Rollgo IP under Pearanha Games. In that time I created 35 documents, 50 motion graphic videos outlining game mechanics, 26 still images for final asset placement, flow charts, excel spread sheets, trailers for the games (which can be found on Youtube under their respective names), endlessly searched for the best music loop tracks you can find on the net and over 30 sound f/x files.
I also had a hand in designing another game called “MuscleRacers” (both can be found in the iTunes store). My main goal at the end of the day is to produce the highest quality art asset(s)/ IP one can craft.
Thank you for visiting my portfolio. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email me.
- 15+ years as a digital artist.
- 7+ years experience in low/ high poly modeling.
- Proficient in creating UIs, logo design, web design, print, front end web coding (HTML, CSS), hard surface assets (3D), environment modeling (3D), and motion graphics.
- 3+ years experience with outsource management as a digital artist.
- Production tools Maya (primary), 3Ds Max, Zbrush (Primary), Mudbox, Vue, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Topogun, Headus, Unfold 3D, Poly Cruncher, Mesh Lab.
- Able to take criticism & incorporate requested changes into final product. Adept at 2D / 3D design, texturing, modeling, compositing, & art direction. Creating game, cinematic assets, & environments.
- Peerless ability to create useable assets from very little reference.
- Self motivated; able to oversee a project from concept to completion.